All she can



Ceea ce se anunta a fi un alt film despre sport, de data asta fete si powerlifting.
Sweet!

& all time favourite Pauline quote

When I squat I get veins popping out of my forehead and I know I’m not beautiful at that time. Could I care less? I’m not there to be beautiful. To me, if I did think about how I look when working out, it would mean I worked out like a sissy. I’m only concerned with beating my personal best and to show the weights they don’t scare me.
 


I see myself as a warrior, a fighter. I do what I have to do, what I want to do. I love the need to be disciplined. I love being in charge of my feelings instead of letting them be in charge of me.
I follow my heart, it knows in what direction I must go. I have no plan, only my drive. That and only that is what keeps me going.



p.s. Don't forget to drink water and enjoy ! 
p.s.2. Random thought: Printre rarele mele momente de prezenta maxima se numara si timpul petrecut la antrenamente.

Designer: FThemes.com | Converter: Blogger Themes & Blogger Templates
Flippa